Friday, June 29, 2012

Bullet Points

It's been too long. Each of these would have made great posts but I have limited time to write, so we'll start off as "notes" and maybe someday we'll expand.

Here's a bullet-point rant to my latest string of complainers/bizarre questions:

* No. The grass is NOT growing and it looks awful. I know. We haven't had any decent rainfall in weeks, it's unbelievably hot and unless you want the prices for, oh, EVERYTHING to go up exponentially because you expect us to keep the grounds looking like a golf course by watering every day and racking up a HUGE water bill, deal with it.

* No, a dog did NOT take a dump on your grave. Look at it carefully. No, really REALLY look at it. That is NOT dog crap. It's green and mushy. It's not from dogs. There are these things, called GEESE, that LOVE to eat the sod here and poop on everything. It's a goose, not a dog. If you'd like to take it up with the geese, feel free.

* Yes, I'm sure you were a very devout, reverent Catholic/Lutheran/whatever. This does not entitle you to a discount.

* No, I'm not a priest. Trust me, I'm far from it.

* No, there is no coffee available here... at least not for you.

* Trust me: our zombie countermeasures are highly effective.

later... hopefully sooner than later...

C_G

No comments:

Post a Comment